Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Government has role in protecting local news voices: inquiry - Cessnock Advertiser

Harley Dennett

I'm the federal parliamentary bureau chief for the Canberra Times, via a career that's taken me from rural Victoria to Washington DC. Telling the stories of my local LGBTI community was what brought me to journalism initially, and I stayed because the stories kept getting more interesting and more important to people's lives. I've been on the campaign trail with US President Barack Obama, and I've covered Defence, public service and international governance.

Adblock test (Why?)


Government has role in protecting local news voices: inquiry - Cessnock Advertiser
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ti Tree Local Court list, Friday, January 26 - NT News

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Ti Tree Local Court list, Friday, January 26    NT News Ti Tree Local Court list, Friday, January 2...